Tuesday 6 September 2016

Travel Diaries: The Exhilarating Elephant Rides in Jaipur



These famous lines by the famous scholar traveler clearly explain the facts as to how each journey of a traveler makes his life journey more fulfilled. I on my behalf would like to explain my exhilarating journey for the Pink City and would feel joyful in explaining the fun I had enjoying Elephant Ride in Jaipur.
http://www.elephantfun.com


It was Saturday noon when I reached “Pink City” City” with my” mom and dad” who were tired of the journey yet just getting ready for the Best Fun of our lives. We boarded our travels bus and moved in from the hotel towards “Hawa Mahal” where our Trip was about to commence. We reached the heavy traffic roads of the Locality of Hawa Mahal and too our way towards the monument. It was just an awe inspiring moment to just look at the Construction of the late centuries still being preserved by the authorities in such famished form. My mom and dad too were so astounded by the beauty of the Place that everyone started posing out themselves and started taking photographs to capture these memories. After a detailed explanation about the structure by the tour guide we went on to the Markets to find out magnificent art and crafts material. Many of my mom and dad including me were quite fond of the Rajasthani Outfits so we bought each one for ourselves. 
                                         
                                   
http://www.elephantfun.com



After there, our journey began for the famous Amer Fort where the journey made all its happenings. When we reached Amer we were greeted by our travel partner Elephant Fun who were ready with the most loved animals of our planet “Elephant”. We had booked them for Elephant Safari in Jaipur. After we got greeted by them with garlands we with the name of Lord Ganesh took the thrilling rides on elephants. When they lifted themselves up it was like we have just took a very fast elevator to the 3rd floor of our office. The voice of their trumpets told us that the journey is going to start soon.

Sorry from my side, in the excitement I forgot to explain the beauty the jaw dropping aura and ambience the Amer Fort carried with itself. Construction and the Lake running from it is still fresh and the voice of birds of many types had filled the environment to such extent which is everlasting.

The journey to the top was everlasting we and my group just were screaming their names to make the sky fill with our joy. It made me feel that I had jumped back in time and just feel like a Royal prince who is going towards his kingdom to serve his Kingdom. This was just like a dream come true for me and I think for everyone who visits Amer Fort. This feeling will always be cherished in my heart forever.  My other Visits too will be posted soon about the ahead details I had during my journey of the Elephant Ride in Jaipur.
Source: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment